The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has commenced the second round of counselling for WBJEE 2020 for admission into B.Tech courses. The counselling registration link is available at wbjeeb.nic.in the official website. This year, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the counselling is being carried out entirely online. The seat allotment process for the first round has been concluded. To register for the WBJEE Counselling 2020, candidates can follow the steps given below.
Steps to Register for WBJEE 2020 Counselling
- Visit the official website – wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Go to WBJEE-2020 e-Counselling’ link at the bottom of the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the ‘Registration and Choice Filling/Modifications for Round 2’ link.
- The login portal will be opened.
- Sign in using your roll no, password, and security pin.
- The window will contain all your required details.
WBJEE 2020 Round Two Counselling Schedule
|Registration, document upload and choice filling||11 to 18 September 2020|
|Uploading of correct documents by candidates||11 to 19 September 2020|
|Choice locking by candidates||18 to 21 September 2020|
|Seat allotment results||24 September 2020|
|Seat acceptance (freeze or upgrade) and payment of provisional admission fees||24 to 30 September 2020|
|In-cycle upgradation||1 October 2020|
|Accept upgraded seats and the payment of provisional admission fees, if any.||1 to 3 October 2020|
About WBJEE 2020
WBJEE 2020 was conducted on 2 February 2020 as a pen and paper-based test. About 73119 candidates appeared for the exam conducted across various test centres in the country, as reported by the authorities.