Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Durgapur has released notification to fill 105 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager, Attendant-cum-Technician, Operator-cum- Technician, Medical Service Provider. Online registration opens on 6th January 2020 and closes on January 27th 2020. The notification for the recruitment is available on the official website of SAIL @www.sailcareers.com. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before closing of application. Read the Sarkari Exam full article for SAIL Recruitment 2020, SAIL Vacancy, SAIL Careers, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, SAIL Cutoff, SAIL Recruitment Cutoff 2020, etc.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Conducting Authority||Steel Authority of India limited|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Attendant-cum-Technician, Operator-cum- Technician, Medical Service Provider|
|Registration Starts on||6th January 2020|
|Registration Closes on||27th January 2020|
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Durgapur Vacancy and Pay Scale
|Sl.No||Post Name||No.of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Manager||03||INR 24900-50500/-|
|4||Medical Service Provider||25||INR 16800-24110/-|
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor degree in Engineering in any discipline from a recognised college/university for assistant manager posts.
- Matriculation with three years diploma in Engineering/ITI form a recognised college/university for Operator-cum-Technician and Attendant-cum- Technician.
- Candidates must have done B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India for medical service provider posts.
- Upper age limit of 30 years for Assistant Manager, Attendant-cum-Technician, Operator-cum- Technician and 28 years for Medical Service provider posts.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the following categories:
- 5 years for SC/ST category candidates
- 3 years for OBC category candidates
- 10 years for General, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC for PwD categoty candidates.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Selection process comprises of the following:
- Computer based test
- Skill test/Trade test
SAIL Recruitment Application Process
- Visit the official website www.sailcareers.com
- Switch over to Current Job Openings section
- Click on the link Advertisement for Recruitment of 105 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager, Attendant-cum-Technician, Operator-cum- Technician, Medical Service Provider.
- Read the notification carefully
- Fill the application
- Upload required documents
- Pay the required fee
- Click on Submit for successful completion of the application
- Take a print out of the application for further recruitment process.
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment Application Fee
|Name Of the Post||Category – General / OBC/ EWS||Category – SC/ST|
|Assistant Manager||INR 500/-||NIL|
|Medical Service Provider||INR 250/-||NIL|
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is the largest steelmakers in India with a turnover of around INR 49,180/-. The Company produces products such as steel, wires, wheel and axle for Indian Railways. It has more than 80,000 employees across India. Indian Government honored the company by giving Maharatna status due to its good performance. It has 5 Integrated Steel Plants (Bhilai, Durgapur, Rourkela, Bokaro & Burnpur) and 3 Special Steel Plants (Salem, Durgapur, Bhadravati).
Top Government Links
Posts Related To SAIL
Posts Related To Central Government Recruitment
Hopefully, this post gives the detailed information regarding SAIL Recruitment 2020. If you have any queries do comment we will get back to you as soon as possible. For more updates on upcoming government exams follow our page.