MPSC Admit Card 2020
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) previously scheduled MPSC State Service Prelims Exam 2020 on September 20, 2020. Due to Covid – 19 situation , the new exam date is now October 11, 2020. Admit Card to appear for the exam is available online only and the candidates who have registered for the exam can download it from the official website of the organisation. Getting the Admit Card is necessary in order to appear for the exam because the exam centre name, roll number and other details will be mention on the Admit Card. In order to gain more information about the MPSC Admit Card and other details candidates can keep following the sarkari exam page. Connect with us on whatsapp alerts service for any help you need.
Overview of MPSC Admit Card 2020
Here are the important highlights on Admit Card 2020 are follows.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Exam||State Service Exam|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
Important Dates for MPSC State Service Admit Card 2020
The Candidates must carry an ID proof along with the Admit Card while appearing for the exam. Below are the important dates are given related to MPSC State Service Admit Card 2020.
|MPSC State Service Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|MPSC State Service Exam Date||To be notified|
|Issuance of the main exam Admit Card||To be notified|
|Date of main exam||To be notified|
How to download the MPSC Admit Card 2020
Steps to download the MPSC Admit Card Are given below. Candidates can go through the steps and download it without any difficulty
- Go to the Official Website of MPSC that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- The homepage of MPSC will open.
- Select the link for MPSC Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the particular link.
- MPSC Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and take the printout for further use.
Important Details mentioned on MPSC Admit Card 2020
Below is the list of important details mentioned on the MPSC Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Applicants Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration Of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Applicants Photograph
- Address of the Test Centre
- Essential Instructions of the Exam
- Signature of Candidate and Exam Counsellor
Documents to be carried while attending the Exam
If the candidates fail to carry any of these documents along with the Admit Card while appearing for MPSC examination, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with Photograph
- Any other documents issued by Gazetted Officer
How to Retrieve the Login details of State Service Admit Card 2020
If the candidates forget their lo in credentials there are a few steps through which they can retrieve them which are given as below.
- Go to the official Website of MPSC that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on the “Forgot Password/ Username” tab
- Click on the correct tabs either for username or password, whichever you have forgotten.
- Click on the final tab to Proceed.
- The details forgotten will be sent back to the candidates.
Other Government Exams
FAQs for MPSC Admit Card
You can download MPSC State Service admit card with the help of the application number. The process is provided in this article.
Candidates must carry their admit card and photo identity proof to the exam centre.
Enter the year and post name for downloading the MPSC State Service admit card.
MPSC State Service Prelims Exam is expected to be on October 11 2020.
Hope you have found the information you were looking for. Keep checking this page for more updates on MPSC State Service Admit card and MPSC Hall Ticket 2020 Download steps. In the case of any query about how to download Mahaonline MPSC Admit Card, do comment and we will get back to you! Follow our page for more updates on sarkari exam