As per the latest updates, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has released the round one of seat allotment on 17 October 2020. Candidates who registered for JoSAA must visit the official website – josaa.nic.in to view the result.
The JoSAA 2020 registration began on 6 October 2020 and concluded on 15 October 2020. The deadline for uploading the required documents and payment of the fees is 19 October 2020. Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to check the result.
Steps to Check JoSAA Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment Result
Candidates who want to check the JoSAA result must refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – josaa.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the tab titled, “View Seat Allotment Result – Round 1.”
- Click on the tab.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., JEE Main 2020 Application Number and Password.
- Once done, the list will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates must note the following points while proceeding further with the JoSAA Counselling process:
- According to the official notification, candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotment result must proceed further with the locking their choice. In order to do so, candidates must upload the required documents along with requisite fee payment on the official website.
- The deadline for doing so is 19 October 2020.
- There will be only six rounds of counselling for the candidates for this academic year as opposed to the seven rounds of counselling, which was the usual norm.
- Once the counselling procedure is over, the session will start at once.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting this section to get the latest updates on the JoSAA important dates regarding the counselling process.