The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will release the JEE Advanced 2020 application form as per the latest update. The application form is expected to be released tomorrow, i.e., 12 September 2020. The JEE Advanced 2020 application form will be released on at jeeadv.ac.in the official website. Keeping this in mind, we can expect the JEE Main 2020 results soon. The candidates who qualify the JEE Main 2020 will be able to apply for the advanced exam. Generally, the top 250000 rank holders get the chance to apply, and the eligible candidates will have to fill out the form before 17 September 2020.
Key Points Related to JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
Before the JEE Advanced application form date is released for eligible candidates, it is essential to know about the below mentioned instructions and pointers:
- JEE Advanced 2020 is conducted for admissions into 23 Indian Institutes of Technology across the country.
- The top 250,000 rank holders of JEE Main 2020 will be eligible to fill JEE Advanced 2020 application form.
- JEE Main 2020 result is going to be announced any day now.
- Candidates will have the option to apply in online mode before JEE Advanced 2020 application form last date, i.e., 17 September 2020.
- JEE Advanced 2020 registration fee can be paid online using any of the following payment gateways: credit/debit card/internet banking.
- Eligible male candidates belonging to General/OBC (NCL)/EWS categories have to pay JEE Advanced application fee of Rs 2800.
- The JEE Advanced 2020 application fee for eligible female candidates is INR 1400/- (SC/ST/PwD categories).
- Candidates will be given the option to choose eight cities in their order of preference as their exam centres, for appearing in JEE Advanced exam 2020 out of 215 options.
JEE Advanced 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on 27 September 2020 for candidates who qualify JEE Main 2020. The exam is one of the toughest and prestigious ones in the country for admission into B. Tech courses offered by the Indian Institute of Technologies in India.