Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will issue IBPS Clerk 2020 Notifications in the month of September 2020. Aspirants should keep a check on this page for more updates on IBPS Clerk Vacancy, IBPS Clerk Notification 2020, IBPS Clerk Salary, IBPS Clerk Online Application 2020, Last date to Apply, Date of Examination, IBPS Clerk 2020 Expected Cutoff, IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Examination for the Recruitment of eligible candidates for clerical posts in multiple banks across the Country. Candidates who qualify the IBPS Clerk Sarkari Exam gets a CWE Score. Public Sector Banks use the CWE Scores as well as performance on Personal Interviews to fill the vacancies for the Clerk Posts. IBPS 2020 recruitment will be for 7000 Clerical Cadre( CRP Clerks -VIII) Posts. IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam is scheduled to be held in the month of December 2020 and January 2021.
IBPS Clerk 2020 notification was released by IBPS in September 2020. Candidates can fill the application form for IBPS Clerk 2020 till October 2020.
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Application||September 2020|
|Application and Payment of Fees Last date||October 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training for Clerk||November 2020|
|Prelims Exam||December 2020|
|Prelims Result||December 2020|
|Mains Exam||January 2021|
|Mains Result||April 2021|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy
|Andaman & Nicobar||–||Madhya Pradesh||290|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7||Orissa||196|
|Daman & Diu||8||Puducherry||46|
|Himachal Pradesh||73||Tamil Nadu||1277|
|Jammu and Kashmir||34||Telangana||344|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility
|Age||Candidates should be between 20 Years to 28 Years as on 01 November 2018|
|Sl. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Service rendered + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen who belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.|
|5||Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried.||9 Years|
|6||Persons ordinarily settled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.||5 Years|
|7||Persons affected by riots of 1984||5 Years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only).||5 Years|
IBPS Clerk 2020- Application Details
- For General Category candidates – INR 600/-
- For Unreserved Category candidates– INR 100/-
Application fees have to be paid once the Application forms for IBPS Clerk 2020 are filled. Application Forms have to be submitted Online only.
IBPS Clerk 2020- Application Process Steps
- Visit the IBPS Official Website @ibps.in and check for notifications on the left side of the screen related to Clerical.
- Click on that tab to find out about the notifications related to IBPS Clerk 2020.
- Read about the Eligibility criteria as set by IBPS.
- Continue to fill the Application Form, if eligible for the post.
- Enter all the details in the IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form correctly and upload your scanned copy of Signature and Photograph.
- Click on “Submit” and get a printout of your IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form for your own documentation.
- Make the payment of application fees to successfully complete the application form submission process.
All eligible candidates who have successfully cleared the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam will be allowed to sit for the Mains exam. Hope this article helps you in your preparation for IBPS Clerk 2020. In case of any query, do comment and we will get back to you!
Other Government Exams in India
In case of any query, do comment and we will get back to you! For more updates on Government Exam Follow us.