On 15 September 2020, the Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLU) released the CLAT 2020 admit card. The CLAT admit card is available only for the registered candidates at consortiumofnlus.ac.in the official website. Candidates can download the CLAT 2020 admit card by visiting the official website and entering their registered mobile number and password. On the admit card, a candidate will be able to find his personal details, photograph, CLAT roll number, application number, allotted test center, exam date, reporting time, and finally, the CLAT exam day guidelines.
How to Download CLAT 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- On the top bar, tap on ‘Click Here.’
- Fill in your registered mobile number and password.
- Click on ‘Login.’
- Now, click on the admit card link.
- Your admit card will be displayed.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
Things to Carry with CLAT Admit Card
|Mask and gloves||Valid photo identity proof|
|Personal transparent water bottle||Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)|
|A transparent pen||CLAT 2020 Admit Card|
CLAT Exam Day Guidelines
Because of COVID-19, the CLAT 2020 examination is being held online. The detailed exam day guidelines are as follows:
- Verification will be done through the admit card and personal id.
- Rough sheets will be provided, and candidates will have to write CLAT admit card number on each sheet.
- Candidates need to show a duly filled and signed self-declaration at the entrance.
- The room number, roll number will not be displayed outside and informed once the candidate enters the exam center.
- No personal belongings is allowed inside.
- The rough sheets must be left in the dropbox before leaving the exam center.
CLAT 2020 Highlights
- Conducting body – CLAT Consortium
- CLAT admit card release date – 15 September 2020
- CLAT 2020 exam date – 28 September 2020